Friday, February 24, 2012

24th FEBRUARY..!!@#$%^&*

it was our 6th ANNIVERSARY!
ya..
ANNIVERSARY
do i need to repeat?
but..
where is he?
halloo dear...halloo..
i`m here waitin' for you..
thanks to families and friends who keep on supporting us to keep be 'together'
and
for those who wished for our 'nightmare', thanks a lot too
and for those who got nothing to do with us and our relation, thank you
its better to keep 'nothing to do' just like that, hee

someone had requested me to mention his fullname here..,
actually i want to do so but for now i was thinkin' that ,,,
IT IS ENOUGH FOR HIM TO KNOW THAT I LOVE HIM SO MUCH


DEAR,
NO MATTER WHAT WILL PEOPLE DO TO US, NO MATTER WHAT HAVE U DID OR WHAT WILL YOU DO, YOU SAYS, YOU THINK, OR ANYTHING..,
I`LL BE THE SAME, STILL LOVING YOU AND I`LL TRY MY BEST TO LOVE YOU, INSYAALLAH..
I KNOW THAT I'M NOT GOOD ENOUGH AND I KNOW NOBODY IS PERFECT
WHATEVER I DID WRONG, I'M SORRY
I WANT YOU TO KNOW, YOU ARE NOT ONLY MY LOVE BUT YOU ARE MY SMILE, MY LAUGH, MY BOOBOOBEAR AND MY EVERYTHING
I DON'T KNOW WHY, HOW, WHEN, WHERE
I'D FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU 
THE ONLY I KNOW IS I LOVE YOU..,
AND I GOT NO REASON TO STOP THIS FEELIN',
LIKE YOU SAID BEFORE AND LIKE I TOLD YOU EVERYDAY
I'LL WAIT FOR YOU, I'LL MISS YOU
ACTUALLY ALL THIS WHILE, I'VE MISSED YOU MOORREE THAN YOU KNEW
LUV,,,




PART 1

No comments:

Post a Comment